Alabaster (only for Baachi) - BEJAN DARUWALLA




+91-8141234275

                   Shree Ganeshaya Namah
                   Alabaster (only for Baachi)
                   By Bejan Daruwalla
My
ageless, awesome, absolute, alabaster
you defeat the whiteness of white
you leave it light years away – away in the womb of the night.

Not enough
not enough for me, my love
as natural as water and air
your face and hair
find on my chest a harbour and arbour
I am your armour.

You glow in truth, shine in beauty
my heart dances in ecstasy
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shree Ganeshaya Namah!!! 5 Different Ways You Can Prepare for Future with Astrology By Astrologer Chirag Daruwalla

How to Remove Black Magic Spells By Astrologer Chirag Bejan Daruwalla Contact on: +91 9825470377 for astrology consultation

WEEKLY ASTROLOGY HOROSCOPE FOR JUNE 14 - JUNE 20, 2021 BY ASTROLOGER NASTUR BEJAN DARUWALLA